PREMISES & FACILITIES
A little bit about us, our on-site facilities, and the premises.
At Advance Autocare we have a fully featured, kitted out, garage workshop environment which enables us to work on all makes and models of car, and also light commercial vehicles such as small vans. Our environment features state of the art equipment. We work very closely with you when diagnosing the problems with your vehicle and consistently when arriving at a viable solution in order to get you back on the road with minimal fuss. Sadly, due to the size limitations of our compact but functional workshop, we are currently unable to undertake work on any class of bigger vehicles such as buses, coaches, lorries, etc. We apologise for this inconvenience.
Hours Of Business
Mon: 8am — 5pm
Tue: 8am — 5pm
Wed: 8am — 5pm
Thu: 8am — 5pm
Fri: 8am — 5pm
Sat & Sun: — Closed
Where to find us
We are located on the left hand side, just inside the top end of Wadham road when approaching from London Road, North End. We look forward to seeing you soon.
all major credit cards
all major debit cards
Please feel free to contact us by Telephone on (023) 92 653353 in the event of any enquiries.
Alternatively, please feel free to call in and visit us in person at the garage.
We very much look forward to meeting you to discuss your requirements!
Advance Autocare, Wadham Road, North End, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO2 9ED, UK
Drop us a line and we’ll be in touch.
* Indicates a required field.
- Have been coming to Dave for 2 years now and always find him courteous, efficient & does exactly what you ask in very quick time. Many thanks again c you next year!
- "I regret not finding this garage years ago, being asked if I would care to see my car (dismantled), with a clear explanation of the problem & costs involved was a new experience. Thanks."
- "very good responsive service, would recommend Great service really nice guy, Took time to explain everything. Great price really pleased. Thanks."
- "You really helped me out of a tricky spot! Quick turn around, clear explanation. What i was quoted Ipaid. No hidden extras! Will recommend to friend and family! Thanks Dave."
- "We have a car and commercial vehicle and wouldnt take them anywhere else. Dave is a very friendly, reliable and trustworthy mechanic. I will always tell dave to do whatever needs doing without getting a quotation first, confident with the fact I am not going to get ripped off. 150% recommended."
- "I've used Advance autocare for over 20 years and the biggest problem I have had with Dave is to get him to spend my money. I will often ask him to do a job because I have a rattle and generally he explains that the problem is very minor but very expensive and he would rather not waste my money. When I can get him to do work I am always very clearly appraised of the costs, the time it will take and the outcome. This is the only garage I trust and I recommend them to you without reservation."